The Fath Group is one of Edmonton’s largest family owned and operated road building contractors, with over 300 employees helping provide products and services throughout Edmonton and area. For over 60 years we have been delivering on large public and private sector projects.
We take pride in our services and our employees. We place a high-value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected every day. Safety is the core of our business and we support a safety culture, where we set high standards for our staff and the public. Our staff and the people in our community are paramount! We dedicate the FC Edmonton soccer team to our community and support several other charitable initiatives.
O’Hanlon Paving is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Sweeper Operator to work seasonally in a full-time capacity, in various locations throughout Edmonton.
- Clean roadways and parking lots as directed.
- General maintenance and service sweeper
- Maintain accurate logs on services and work preformed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating street sweeper
- Through knowledge of the safe operation of the equipment and municipal road building industry
- Prior experience and knowledge of paving process will be an asset
- Ability to work continuously for prolonged periods of time under pressure
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license or above with a clean drivers abstract
- High attention to detail, strong communication skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently with little supervision
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Valid safety certifications
- This contract season is expected to run for 4-6 months
- The position is eligible for paid overtime
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle
- Some travel outside of Edmonton may be required
- The anticipated start date is on or about May 1, 2017
- Training will be provided for various activities
- We offer excellent wages and benefit eligibility
How to Apply:
- Please apply with your current and updated resume
- Please apply online on our website, OR
- Send your resumes and quote the job title OR job # to email@example.com, OR
We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank all those that apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to know more about us!