O’Hanlon Paving Ltd. is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Asphalt Plant Operator for our Asphalt Plant in Acheson, Alberta. This position is full-time and seasonal with the possibility of year-round employment.
- Completes asphalt and plant activities on company projects
- Provides leadership for safety and quality on site
- Record Keeping of Maintenance logs & production logs
- Cost of Production records
- Minimum 2 years of asphalt plant operation experience will be required
- Experience working with soil cement plant will be an asset
- Previous experience in using Astech will be an asset
- Plant Foreman experience preferredThrough knowledge of the safe operation of the tools and municipal road building industry
- Ability to work continuously for prolonged periods of time under pressure
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license or above with a clean drivers abstract
- High attention to detail, strong communication skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently with little supervision
- Ability to operate a variety of heavy equipment
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Valid safety certifications
- Physical ability to lift 50 lbs
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Extended work hours during the spring/summer time as required
- Other duties as required
We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank all those that apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to know more about us!